Copyright © 2020 Tontech Standard Nigeria Enterprise. All Rights Reserved.
LAUNCH CR629 OBD2 Scanner Car Code Reader with Active Tests, ABS & SRS Diagnoses, Oil/SAS Reset/BMS Reset, Full OBD2 Functions for DIYers
LAUNCH Creader CR629 is an Enhanced OBD2 scanner designed for Engine, ABS, and SRS monitoring. You can troubleshoot emission-related issues via the full obd2 functions. Built with top-level Actives tests and ABS & SRS diagnoses, this scanner monitors the running condition of ABS and SRS, to better keep your car in peak performance. If you want an easy-to-use and feature-rich car scanner, LAUNCH CR629 equipped with a 3.5-in display is the first tool you need to have.
CR629 supports English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, and Italian.
Active Test for ABS ans SRS system
CR629 can send information to, and receives information from, vehicle control modules, to test vehicle devices and know if they are running properly.
ABS & SRS system diagnosis
1. Read Version Info – Identify the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications.
2. Read / Clear DTCs – Read the diagnostic trouble codes to know the cause of the warning light and the vehicle faults. After repairs, you can clear the DTCs to turn off the ABS or SRS indicator light.
3. Read Live Data – Retrieve the real-time data stream including coolant temperature, MAP value, TPS value, vehicle speed, mass air flow, ambient temperature, engine rpm, etc. for deep analysis.
Perform Oil Reset after Oil Change
Oil change and reset is necessary, usually about once every 300miles. Changing new, fresh, clean oil for your car is the most direct way to ensure your car runs smoothly and eventually. And using the LAUNCH CR629 to reset oil light is essential for avoiding missing the next oil change.
Recalibrate SAS After an Alignment
It is important that whenever there is a change to the steering system that the steering wheel angle sensor is reset or recalibrated. This hand-held car scanner can do the calibration so the senor can offer accurate information connecting the steering wheel with the wheels, keeping the normal running of the ESC (Electronic Stability Control) module also your car.
BMS service helps clear the unhealthy status memories of replaced battery in ECU and helps ECU get the knowledge of new battery to record its status
Full OBD2 Functions are Ready for Engine Checking
CR629 car scanner supports Full OBD2 Functions include Read/Erase Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame Data, I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Vehicle Information Retrieval.
1. Turn the MIL off – After you get the diagnostic trouble codes erased, the check engine light can be off automatically
2. Pass the Smog Test – Check your car’s I/M Readiness status before the emission inspection. Take a well-running vehicle to pass the emission inspection successfully
3. Locate Emission Problems – Full Obd2 functions are significant for figuring out what the root cause is. The diagnostic information is comprehensive, reliable, accurate, and valuable for reference.
Audi, Benz, BMW, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Volvo, VW, Europe Ford, Alfa Romeo, Vauxhall.
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, JP Isuzu, Kia, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota.
Chrysler, GM, USA Ford.
Holden, Australia Ford.
– Input the diagnostic trouble code and get the code's meaning immediately.
Print Diagnosis Report Via Computer
Connect CR629 with a computer and print the valuable diagnostic information out.
Graphic Data Stream
– Convert the format of the data stream from parameters to the graph for more intuitive reading and easier understanding.
Update and Warranty
Lifetime Free Update Online
One Year warranty for any quality problems.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.