Copyright © 2020 Tontech Standard Nigeria Enterprise. All Rights Reserved.
₦110,724.89 – ₦117,719.65Compare
LAUNCH X431 CRP123E OBD OBD2 Scanner, ABS SRS Airbag Engine Transmission Code Reader, Auto VIN Scaner , WIFI Free Update , Battery Voltage Test, Multi-Language, Upgraded Ver.of CRP123
1.The EU Version only supports use in European countries, if you are from EU, you can choose this version
2. The Global Version supports use in global countries
👉 👉 👉 Please select the correct version you need to avoid affecting normal shipment
LAUNCH CRP123E has new packaging now, new and old packaging will be sent randomly
Get Your Daily Repairs Done Easily – The LAUNCH CRP123E Scanning Tool Popular with Car Enthusiasts and Mechanics Worldwide, as well as Highly Recommended by Editors of YouTube Celebrities and Well-Known Review Sites
a real pro-quality automotive scanner, LAUNCH CRP123E obd obd2 scanner is not only suitable for technicians in dealer shops or garages, but also personal car owners and DIYers.
Newest added Functions Releases
LAUNCH CRP123E added 3 Reset Service,If you have ordered CRP123E in LAUNCH official store before, update your CRP123E to get following new features.
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service
perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
3. Electronic Throttle Position Reset
enables you to make initial settings to throttle actuators and returns the learned values stored on ECU to the default state. Doing so can accurately control the actions of regulating throttle (or idle engine) to adjust the amount of air intake
The Core Reason You Should Choose LAUNCH CRP123E Car Diagnostic Scanner
1. Reliable Brand: Founded in 1992, LAUNCH, is one of the leading high-tech enterprises dedicated to the research, development, and production of automotive diagnoses and maintenance devices.
2. Cost-Effective Scanner Tool: Updated based on the star product CRP123, LAUNCH scanner CRP123E added more features and more vecicles ,for in-depth inspection of engine, transmission, ABS, airbag (SRS) systems of 57 global car brands. making the scan tool more versatile and more professional in maintenance.
3. 4 System diagnostic tools for extracting ECU information, reading and erasing codes, turning off warning lights, and displaying real-time data streams in text or merged graphics.
5. The OBD2 scanner with all 10 test modes is suitable for most OBD2/CAN cars made in 1996 and later.
6. lifetime Free update software via Wifi ，keep latest software version, and free add more function and cars in the future
7. One-click Auto VIN technology, automatically identify the brand, model and year; quickly match the car diagnostic software.
8. The battery voltage monitor can check the vehicle battery voltage status in real time.
9. Automatically generate diagnostic reports; share via email. DTC lookup library.
10. Android 7.1 system; logically laid out interface; 5-inch touchable LCD, 720P clear and easy to read;
11. 11 languages menu supports English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Polish
4 System Diagnostic -Get You Safe Journey Home.
Engine System Diagnosis
By Reading, Clearing DTCs and viewing Live Data Stream, the scan tool can help you easily pinpoint the cause of the Engine System problem and turn off the warning light related, thus ensuring the engine works properly, and enhancing its performance.
ABS System Diagnosis
By accessing to ABS system to view its Live Data Stream, and retrieving the fault codes, this LAUNCH Creader scanner can troubleshoot the ABS issue with a visual inspection of all brake components that caused the warning light, and turn the light off.
SRS System Diagnosis
By detecting every electronic parameters in SRS system to check their health status, this diagnostic tool can address the SRS potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag.
Transmission system diagnosis
By checking the Transmission system, this tool can figure the problem out via reading codes, or check the health status via Live Data viewing, and turn off the warning light, making sure that the right amount of power goes to the wheels to drive at a given speed.
Quick VIN Identification
AUTO VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process
Once the system successfully obtains the VIN ( Vehicle Identification Number ) information of the currently identified vehicle, it will continue scanning the vehicle systems. After the scanning is complete, a diagnostic report will be automatically generated and sent to your email box
Note: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
Live Data Stream Analyse in Graph
The launch scanner CRP123E shows you live sensors data and provides data graphing for intuitive diagnostics and monitoring your vehicle performance, help customers to better analyze the abnormal parameter.
Real Time Battery Voltage Graphing
Check the battery status in real time and eliminate the most easily overlooked battery problems
Full OBD2 Check–Make a Better Detection for Car Engine System!
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2. Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
A quick access to the I/M Readiness function of OBD II Diagnosis
I/M refers to Inspection and Maintenance that is legislated by the Government to meet federal clean-air standards. I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
Share Report via Wi-Fi
Rather than taking the additional hassle, with this LAUNCH scanner, you would easily be able to share the diagnostics report to your clients or technicians via Wi-Fi. They would take a look at the full, clear, and accurate diagnostic report, and then understand what would need to be done. No more Googling unreliable fixes that would waste your energy.
More Features you can get!
● Live Data on Graph
● Auto Vin Reading, Makes Diagnostic More Fast
● Display Real-Time Battery Voltage
● Screenshot & Email Share & Data recording and playback & Diagnostic Feedback
● DTC lookup
One-Click Free Update LAUNCH CRP123E
Keep Diagnostic Software to latest , ect
More function can buy on Mall Function
in Mall , it can subscribe reset function and Full system of the car,
( Please Note：the reset function is not support for all cars ,please contact seller to check before you purchase）
– 19 Reset Function
1. Reset Brake, 2. Reset Gear, 3. Reset IMMO, 4. Reset Injec , 5. Reset TPMS, 6. Reset BMS, 7. Reset Bleed, 8. RESET DPF, 9. SUS Reset, 10. AFS Reset , 11. SUN ROOF, 12. Gearbox Learn, 13. EGR Adaption, 14. A/C relearn, 15. Intelligent Cruise Control , 16.Engine Power Balance Moonitoring , 17. Motor Angle Calibration, 18.High Voltage Battery Diagnostics 19. GPF regeneration
– Full System of the Car :
1. CHRYSLER (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep)
2. GM (GM/Chevrolet/Cadillac/Buick)
3. TOYOTA (Toyota/Lexus)
4. SUBARU (Subaru)
5. USAFORD (Ford/Lincoln)
6. VW (Volkswagen)
7. BMW (BMW/Rolls-Royce/Mini)
8. HONDA (Honda/Acura)
9. NISSAN (Nissan/Infiniti/Nissan GTR)
10. BENZ (Benz/Maybach)
Support 57+ Car Brands , 10000+ Vehicles Supported ,covering Asia, Europe USA
For AUTOSEARCH (VIN self identification)
For PEUGEOT (Peugeot/Dongfeng Peugeot)
For BENZ (Mercedes/Maybach)
For BMW (BMW/Brilliance BMW/Rolls Royce/Mini)
For CHRYSLER (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep)
For CITROEN (Citroen/Dongfeng Citroen)
For DEMO (demo program)
For FIAT (Fiat/Abbas/Alpha Romeo/Lancia/Nanjing Fiat)
For GM (GM/Chevrolet/Cadillac/Buick)
For HONDA (Honda/Acura/Dongfeng Honda/GAC Honda)
For TOYOTA (Toyota/Lexus/Toyota China)
For USAFORD (Ford/Lincoln/Chang'an Ford)
For VW (Volkswagen/Bentley/Bugatti/Lamborghini
For LAND ROVER (Jaguar/Land Rover)
For MAZDA (Mazda/Mazda China)
For MITSUBISHI (Mitsubishi/GAC Mitsubishi)
For NISSAN (Nissan/Infiniti/Nissan GTR/Dongfeng Nissan/Qichen)
Please Note: LAUNCH CRP123E Scanner is only support passenger vehicle and OBD II interface input voltage is 9V~18V , please don't use for Commercial vehicle , others the machine will burn out
Screen: 5.0 inch 720P LCD touch screen display
OBD II interface input voltage: 9V~18V DC input voltage: 5V
Connection:standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
Working temperature:-10°C to 50°C
Storage ambient temperature:-20°C to 70°C
User Manual *1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.