Copyright © 2020 Tontech Standard Nigeria Enterprise. All Rights Reserved.
New 300W DC 12V To AC 220V Inverter Driver Board Power Module Drive Core Inverter Transformer Power Supply
Dimensions: 65*80*35 mm
Input voltage: DC12V (8-15V)
This board has no voltage regulation function
Output voltage: Connect the 220 to 12V+12V transformer with a center tap. The wiring method is as shown in the figure. Connect the 12V terminal to the output of the board, and the original 220V line input by the transformer will have 220V voltage.
Use power: within 300
Due to the change of the input voltage of this board, the frequency will fluctuate (50HZ)
Starting voltage: 8V
Undervoltage protection: 7V (need to choose, if undervoltage protection is required, the frequency will fluctuate with the voltage)
The default delivery is frequency stability, no undervoltage protection
Polarity protection: This board has input positive and negative polarity reverse protection function
Solder-free terminal: input and output are connected by solder-free terminal, no welding is required, and a screwdriver is used for wiring
1. The 12V terminal of the transformer must be a dual 12V structure of 12V+12V (the 12V terminal is a three-wire structure)
2. Single 12V (only two wires at the 12V end) cannot be used.
3. The wiring must be connected to all the wires of the transformer before the test machine can be energized. It is not allowed to energize while connecting.
4. The output of this inverter board is a square wave, which is not suitable for fan motor loads, because the fan motor with a square wave will generate heat and buzz. Phenomena such as low speed. A series-wound motor such as a hand drill can be used.
5. If you want to output enough power, you need to ensure the input power
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.