Copyright © 2020 Tontech Standard Nigeria Enterprise. All Rights Reserved.
₦26,818.72 – ₦47,555.84Compare
Pure sine wave inverter is suitable for inductive electrical appliances, such as refrigerators, air conditioners, coffee makers, bread makers, induction cookers, etc;
The modified sine wave inverter is applicable to resistive electrical appliances, such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, digital cameras, video cameras, incandescent lamps, rice cookers, electric kettles, non laser printers, small power electric tools, etc
Note: If the inverter used on inductive loads “compressors, motors, water pumps, and air conditioners”( which instant starting power is much larger than rated power), please ensure that at least the rated power of the appliances multiply 3-5 times DOESN’T exceed the rated power of inverter.
For example, 150W refrigerators, please choose 800w rated power inverter at least.
Peaks power 8000W = Rated power 1300W
Peaks power 6000W = Rated power 1000W
Peaks power 4000W = Rated power 800W
Peaks power 3000W = Rated power 500W
-Name: Pure sine wave power inverter
-Input voltage: DC 12V / 24V / 48V / 60V for car (9.8~15V)
-Output voltage : AC 220V (210~230V)
-Output frequency: 50Hz ; 60Hz
-Peaks Power : 8000W / 6000W / 4000W / 3000W
-Rated power: 1300W /1000W / 800W / 500W (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 1300W /1000W / 800W / 500W )
-Product size: 33*6*10.3cm ; 28.6*10.3*6cm ; 24.5*10.3*6cm ; 21*10.3*6cm
-Maximum AC Current per socket :8.33Ampere
-Output Waveform: True/pure sine wave (<3% THD)
-No Load Current Draw (DC side) <0.6 A
-8 Safety Protection Function:
Reverse polarity protection, Low input voltage protection, High input voltage protection, Over-current protection, Short circuit protection, Over temperature protection, Overload protection, Internal fuses
8000W : [Pure Sine Wave] Converts 12V DC to AC 220V household wall power with continuous 1300W output (8000W surge capability) with 1 AC receptacles, one LED Voltage display, high current DC terminals and two LED work lights. (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 1300W).
6000W : [Pure Sine Wave] Converts 12V DC to AC 220V household wall power with continuous 1000Watts output ( 6000Watts surge capability) with 1 AC receptacles, one LED Voltage display, high current DC terminals and two LED work lights. (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 1000W).
4000W : [Pure Sine Wave] Converts 12V DC to AC 220V household wall power with continuous 800Watts output ( 4000Watts surge capability) with 1 AC receptacles, one LED Voltage display, high current DC terminals and two LED work lights. (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 800W).
3000W : [Pure Sine Wave] Converts 12V DC to AC 220V household wall power with continuous 500Watts output ( 3000Watts surge capability) with 1 AC receptacles, one LED Voltage display, high current DC terminals and two LED work lights. (Please make sure that the total rated power of the connected devices is ≤ 500W).
1. [LED Green&Red Work Lights] When inverter work normal, the two green LED Lights work, but when it is on protection status, the Red Led Lights will light up.
2. [LED Voltage Screen display] LED Display shows the battery Input real-time voltage and remind you to charge your battery according to the low voltage.
3. [Widely Applications ] Great for gift,charging TV, washing machine, air conditioner, refrigerant, Microwave and big power appliance. These can only operate a few 220V loads without interference. It can also use with in the car or solar system.
4. [Car Becomes RV] With our car power inverter, you can use most of home appliances in your car in the open air, such a watching TV, playing games, give you the experience like being in an RV.
5. [Silent Intelligent Cooling Fan] Equipped with silent cooling fan, it will automatically runs at different speed according to power load (watt) load and temperature for dissipating heat and reducing working noise. There is a temperature sensor built in the inverter. When it is over 45℃, the fans will work automatically. When the temperature is over 75 ℃-80 ℃, the inverter will be in protection mode till it cool down.
Battery Usage Time Calculation:
1)The working time of inverter, it is depend on the battery power and load power.
2)Formula: Working time (hours)= Battery Capacity X Battery Voltage X 0.8X0.9/Load Power
3) For example, the battery of 12V 60A is supplied to a 220V 100W bulb.
The working time is = 12(V) X 60(AH) X 0.8 X 0.9/100(W)=5.18(hours)
(Note: 0.8 is battery discharge coefficient, 0.9 is inverter conversion efficiency)
What Size Power Inverter Do I Need?
The size you choose depends on the watts (or amps) of what you want to run (find the power consumption by referring to the specification plate on the appliance or tool). We recommend you buy a larger model than you think you’ll need (at least 10% to 20% more than your largest load).
1 x Power Inverter
2 x Battery Clip
1 x User Manual
1. Please allow 1-3cm (0.4-1.18″) difference due to manual measurement and slight color variation for different display setting.
2. Due to the light and screen difference, the item’s color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.